- Pet boarding is available at Caring Hands 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Drop-offs can be arranged (with 24-hour notice) as early as 7:30 a.m.
- Pick-ups must be made prior to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays, before 12:00 noon on Saturdays, and can be arranged for between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m. on Sundays for weekend boarders.
- All 3-day continuous boarders will receive a complimentary bath before going home.
We often get questions regarding “group exercise” for pets. For safety reasons we cannot offer that type of environment here. At Caring Hands, our emphasis is on a clean, safe environment where your fur babies are cared for as if they were our own. Kennel attendants make sure each pet is provided with comfortable bedding, food and water; and that all pets are taken outside and exercised for extended periods at least four times a day. The one exception to our not allowing dogs to run together freely in the play-yard is when two or more animals are from the same family, and the owner has signed a waiver giving us permission to take them outside together. If you have questions regarding this policy, please call the clinic at (406) 656-6320 and speak to one of the staff. Giving your permission by the phone does not suffice. By the same token, a waiver need only be signed once.
Before being accepted for day- or over-night boarding, all pets must have current Distemper, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccinations on record. These are REQUIRED. Because of the recent outbreak of “kennel cough” across Montana, arranging for your pet to be vaccinated against Canine Influenza is also strongly recommended.
- We have pre-arranged (no less than 24-hour advanced notice) Monday thru Friday Drop-off/ Pick-Up times at 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.—or anytime during regular business hours.
- We have Weekend Boarding Drop-Off/ Pick-up times at 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon on Saturday; and Sunday Pick-up (only) between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m. All Sunday pick-ups must be paid for in advance.
Call the clinic at (406) 656-6320 for boarding availability and pricing!
We also have boarding for your kitty!
Caring Hands Veterinary Hospital
Voted Billings Gazette Reader’s Choice for
“Best Pet Boarder/Animal Hospital” three years in a row!