Pet boarding is available at Caring Hands 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All species are welcome.
Pick-up / Drop-off
- Drop-offs can be arranged (with 24-hour notice) as early as 7:30 a.m.
- Pick-ups must be made prior to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays
- We have Weekend Boarding Drop-Off/ Pick-up times at 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon on Saturday
- 12 extra large dog runs
- Small dog boarding room
- Indoor, fenced, temperature controlled potty area
- Avian boarding suites complete with state of the art air exhaust and circulation
- Indoor feline boarding with screened “Catio” for sunbathing and exercise
- Specialty Sensitive Skin and Stomach food fed as in-house dog and cat food
All dogs must have current Distemper, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccinations on record. These are REQUIRED. Because of the recent outbreak of upper respiratory diseases across Montana, arranging for your dog to be vaccinated against Canine Influenza is also strongly recommended.
Feline boarding patients are required to be vaccinated for Rabies and Distemper.